- No Wires Cut, device is plug and play, connects directly into the alarm connector on KTM Duke 125 / 200 / 390
- No Additional Switch required, can be activated/deactivated using the existing indicator switch
- Now with over 31 user select able Hazard patterns, once selected the pattern is stored in memory
- Completely waterproof design for regular use
- Safe and easy to install, no warranty issue
- Locate the alarm connector, it is usually hidden behind the fuse holder under the pillion seat.
- Remove the existing plug on the connector and instead connect the Hazard light device. Done!
- Turn on the ignition with the ignition key. The wait for at least 5 seconds.
- To enable the hazard turn the indicator to right and let it flash once then disable the indicator. Then quickly turn the indicator to left and then disable it.
- The Hazards will now switch on, once the hazard is on press the button on the device marked as a black dot to change between effects.
- To Switch the Hazard off use the indicators as normal and it will disable the Hazard effect.